Get Creative With Other Cocktail Recipes
- 1 oz gin or cognac
- 3 oz champagne
- 0.5 oz Rustic Oak Original flavor
- 0.5 oz lemon juice
- orange or lemon twist garnish
- Combine cognac, lemon juice, and Rustic Oak Original cocktail mix in a shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into champagne flute glass.
- Top off with champagne.
- Garnish with an orange or lemon twist.
- 2 oz cognac or brandy
- 0.5 Rustic Oak Original flavor
- 1 oz lemon juice
- white sugar
- orange twist or lemon twist garnish
- Rim edge of coupe with white sugar and set aside.
- Combine cognac or brandy, Rustic Oak Original cocktail mix, and lemon juice in a shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into serving glass.
- Garnish with a lemon or orange twist.